Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September Field Trip - Tracy Aviary

As I mentioned in the earlier blog, Kaden (and me) had his first school field trip on Wednesday, September 24th. His class was studying the letter "B" and had been talking and learning about different kids of birds. So, his first field trip was to the Tracy Aviary where they got to go in the Amazon Adventure and feed the birds (I think they're parrotts?). As usual, I forgot my camera but luckily, one of the other moms was nice enough to take some pictures of him so thanks Melissa! Next month's field trip is the Cornbelly Maze and pumpkin patch at Thanksgiving Point which should be lots of fun and really get us in the mood for Halloween (my least favorite holiday). Enjoy the pics.








2 comments:

Bennett Family said...

enjoyed all the fun new posts!
such CUTE boys! :)

Zappe Family said...

What a fun preschool! Sounds pretty busy for you though! :) Cute boys for sure!