Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our Funny Jackson

I just wanted to share some funny pictures of our sweet Jackson. He just turned 20 months old and he's still such a sweetie. He's a little more mellow than his brother but also a little less sensitive but he really is just such a happy kid all of the time, unless he's sick or there's something else wrong.

I have to share the story of the first two pictures and why he's wearing a Jazz hat. I got a call from our office in Houston and was requested to deliver Deron Williams' personal tax returns to him for signatures at his home here in Utah (Murray). For those of you who might not know who Deron Williams is, he is the point guard for the Jazz NBA team and is a very big deal around here and was a big part of the U.S. Olympic basketball team. So, needless to say it was pretty exciting but I was pretty nervous. It will probably be the closest I'll ever come to meeting a celebrity in my lifetime. Anyway, I took a nice Jazz jersey and a child's Jazz hat to his house with me and he was gracious enough to sign them so Jackson is wearing Kaden's signed hat below...doesn't he look like such a homeboy?

"What up?"

And, being as tempermental as almost 2-year-olds can be, we went from happy to ticked off, in a matter of minutes!

This is what happens when independence kicks in. But, what can you do....you just have to brace for the mess. Luckily I wasn't home and Ray got to clean up the mess!

Lately, he really likes to pull his shirt up and show his six pack abs, especially when he meets new people and is around strangers...not sure if I should be worried or not.

0 comments: