Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Balls Family Reunion

Well, I know I'm only about 6 weeks late on posting...again...but think how much fun it is to blog on and see so many new things rather than just one update. The week after I posted the last blog, Ray and Kaden went to Washington for the Balls Family Reunion. Jackson and I stayed at home because it was extremely busy for me at work and I really didn't want to spend at least 24 hours in a car with Jackson in a 4 days period. Kaden did so great on the drive...we made sure he had his Leapster, coloring books and crayons, and dad's iPod with movies and the portable DVD player with lots of movies...Ray was so impressed with how well he did and they had a great time. They played in the lake behind grandma and grandpa's house and got to slide off the pontoon slide.

But, I was very anxious to have them home safely late Sunday night and you don't realize how lonely and quiet the house is when everyone that's supposed to be there isn't. I could tell that Jackson really missed his big brother and it was actually harder to watch him without Kaden there because he wanted my attention all the time without brother there to play with him. Enjoy the pictures of their end of summer vacation back up to the Emerald City.



Kaden with his favorite Aunt Katie. We love you Katie!


Hiking

Skipping Rocks

Wading

1 comments:

whit said...

Fun pictures, and cute blog. It looks like you guys are staying pretty busy, but having fun, too. I do like the homey picture of Jackson.