Sunday, March 2, 2008

Monster Trucks!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted, most of you have probably given up on us. But, I finally found some time on a quiet Sunday morning. Just to catch you up, Kaden and I went to the Monster Jam monster truck show at the Energy Solutions Arena a few weeks ago while dad stayed home with Jackson. It was fun, we got pit passes and went down on the floor before the show to get autographs from the drivers and up close looks at the HUGE trucks. Kaden went last year with dad but wasn't as into it this year so I'm not sure if we'll go next year or not. I thought it might be a yearly tradition with my sister's kids but not so sure now. Oh, the fun of having boys...enjoy!



This is Kaden with cousin, Kasen, in front of Arachnaphobia



Kaden didn't want many pictures in front of the actual monster trucks but really liked the beat up cars that the monster trucks were going to crush.




Kaden getting his shirt signed by the Monster Trakker (Maverik) monster truck driver...doesn't he look totally freaked out and ready to dash?


Another picture in front of the beat up cars


A picture of the pit party from our seats.

2 comments:

Bennett Family said...

you're a trouper! that's considered a DAD'S ONLY date at OUR house for sure!

darling pix!

Zappe Family said...

Oh my! I'd send Aaron & Mitchell to that...I agree...you're a trooper Kami! Mitchell would love to play with Kaden and all the cars and trucks conversations would be so priceless!