Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ugggg....Family Pictures

We were much overdue for family pictures, especially pictures of the boys since Jackson turned 1 at the end of January and Kaden will turn 4 in a couple of weeks so it was time to get all done up and head to Kiddie Kandids. All I can say is I'm so glad they allow appointments now and it actually went very smoothly. Since we hadn't had a family picture since Jackson was about 3 months old, Ray and I decided to join the fun too. All I can say is I'm glad it's over, the new pictures are on the wall, and we're covered for quite a while. Anyone else get extremely uptight about family pictures or am I the only one. Well, below are the fruits of our labor on Saturday. I know they're hard to see but I'll post bigger ones when we get them.






6 comments:

Bennett Family said...

cute, CUTE family!!! i feel your pain...i HATE family pix! probably explains why we haven't done it since tanner was 1...oops!

Zappe Family said...

Great pix! I agree...hate doing the family pix fiascos, but it's always worth it in the end...at least...hopefully!

Bennett Family said...

hey! got the mssg. from jill. can't wait to see you guys1 let us know when and where.

remington and mindy said...

Hi Kami! Cute blog and cute family pictures!! My husband and I are actually going to the temple on the 13th (we haven't been in forever)! But call me again for sure, I would love to watch your cute kids!

Mandy Jarvis said...

Great looking family... my kids don't do pictures right now its like we're asking them to take some horrible cold medicine or something. Corbyn just goes nuts! Thats why we do the random quick shots for now!
Thanks for your note by the way. We had fun with my cousins here going around Seattle... Corbyn just LOVES downtown Seattle so we go there often. Maybe you'll be back soon!

Mitzi said...

very cute family! it is always a chore getting everyone ready for the pictures and getting everyone to be good! But they look great!