Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow, Snow, and...MORE SNOW!

Well, we woke up this morning to find this...



So, Ray and I had a little wager going as to whether they would cancel chuch...he said, "If we were in Washington, yeah, for sure they would cancel, but we're in Utah and the churches are so close, they won't cancel it." Well, earlier this morning we got a call that they had decided to cancel church. Oh how sweet it is to be right...I don't even know why he challenges me sometimes! :) Anyway, we have about 15 inches of snow on the ground. Last winter was pretty mild so we're definitely making up for it this year. There's going to be some flooding in the spring, I'm sure. So, with so much snow, what better to do than this....






Well, today we'll just stay inside and turn on the fire and watch the Superbowl, have chicken soup for lunch, some hot chocolate, and a nice dinner and hope we can get out of the house tomorrow. I think there's even another storm coming in the next couple of days.










3 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Wow! That's so crazy to see that much snow! I've heard it's been quite a SNOWY winter down there. I have to say...I'm not too fond of that much snow. I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy it today though! Aaron is so jealous about the snow you have.

Bennett Family said...

TOO FUN!

Bennett Family said...

TOO FUN!