Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Yes, I Finally Conformed...Welcome to the Balls Family Blog

Yes, I am finally joining the rest of you and creating a blog. I'm sure that mine won't be as entertaining as some of yours, but I've convinced myself that it's the only way I'm going to get even close to keeping a journal. Plus, it's a great way to share pictures with families that are far away or somewhat computer illiterate.

Anyway, here we are in Riverton, UT...having now lived in our house for over a year and having added one more Balls to the clan so now we have two Balls (no pun intended) boys and no girls. It's all blue and green in our house. To all of our Washington and Maple Valley friends out there, we sure miss you guys and miss the rain and miss the mountains, but sure don't miss the high prices of everything. Does anyone know of an affordable, beautiful place with a temperate year-round climate? If so, let us know and that's where we're headed next. But, I am glad to be closer to my family (most of the time), especially my sister and her two boys and my two boys LOVE to get together, although we miss all the family that we left behind in Washington. Who knows, maybe we'll be back someday.

Anyway, I'll post some of my favorite latest pics and then log off for the night. Enjoy!


Kaden (3 1/2) and Jackson (9 months) with Grandpa Balls who came to visit for a day when dropping Katie off at BYU - Idaho


Jackson loves his sweet potatoes...no idea where he got his eyes.

Kaden and Jackson...brothers forever.


The last family pictures we had taken...it's already time for a new one and I can't believe Jackson was ever that small.


Kaden's 3-year-old pictures.

6 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Congrats on comforming...it's about time! Love those pics. Cute boys!

Mandy Jarvis said...

Hard to resist huh? The allure of being able to post once and tell all about the fam. We love it. Sounds like Utah is treating you well... glad to hear it! Happy to see new pictures of your boys they are cute! Thanks for including us on the list!

Sarah J. said...

It's great to see pictures of the boys- Kaden is getting so big and so is Jackson. I think he takes after mommy! :) It'll be fun keeping up with your family- we miss hearing about what's going on. Take care!

Ammon M. Crapo said...

Nice to see some pictures. The boys look great. I hope you are all well. We miss seeing you guys.

Bennett Family said...

cute kids!!! congrats on #2...(two balls...you crack me UP!) glad to hear you're doing well...and DO NOT miss Washington...we have had HORRIBLE weather this year and i'm about ready to call it quits and follow you to zion!

whit said...

The picture of the two boys together is so cute. They both have the cutest smiles.