Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer Was Here

Well, summer has come and gone and we're back to school with Fall in the air. We really had a great summer...but we don't have many pictures to show for it. Kaden was pretty excited to be out for the summer but I was wondering how I was going to keep him entertained all summer so I signed him up for Aqua Sport at the Draper pool during June, swimming lessons on Saturdays during June, July, and August, and Super Summer Sport through Dimple Dell Recreation Center during August. Boy, did the summer fly by! Around the 4th of July, we headed up to Washington to see Ray's family and it was a LONG trip but Evan did surprisingly well and we made it home without too many frazzled nerves. On our way back from Washington, we went to Seaside, OR for a few days and thought the boys would LOVE the beach but we quickly realized that Evan is too young for the beach (too much sand in the eyes) and Jackson and Kaden liked it for a few hours but then were over it. We stayed in a little beach house about 2 blocks from the beach and the best part of the beach for the boys was finding the seashells that the kind lady walking on the beach would drop just so the kids could find them.







In addition, we celebrated Ray's birthday like we do every summer. I tried to organize a dinner with friends but it didn't work out the way that I hoped but I hope Ray's birthday was fun anyway.






I LOVE MY BOYS!

1 comments:

remington and mindy said...

Wow! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! What a cute picture of them. That's crazy that Kaden is in first grade and Evan is WALKING!! Paxton is just starting to get his first tooth :) I miss talking to you. I'm glad we have blogs though to keep in touch. Sounds like you had a great summer! And way to go on the promotion at work, that's awesome! Sounds like your a busy woman.

Hey, Remi was asking me this morning if Ray still gets those adobe programs for a good price? He is wanting to build a website and needed one of the programs, I can't remember which one... but let me know if Ray would be able to help us out at all. Thanks