Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finally!

Ever since Evan was born, Kaden has been totally in love with him and just can't get enough of him but Jackson didn't seem to care that Evan was here. However, Jackson finally started to take some interest in Evan (especially when Kaden does) and wanted to hold him so I had to snap some pictures to capture the moment since those moments don't come around that often. Although life has definitely changed, both Kaden and Jackson seem to have adjusted to Evan really well and I haven't seen any issues arise, which I am extremely grateful for. Both Kaden & Jackson have been very patient with Evan's needs and the time I spend with him and Kaden is a super big helper, getting me things that I need and helping keep Jackson entertained when I can't. I love my boys and hope that they will be the best of friends...always. I've also included a couple of pictures of Evan since he seems to be changing on a daily basis these days!





2 comments:

Mandy Jarvis said...

You're quite lucky, took my cuties awhile to like each other...well Corbyn to like Jilli.

Victoria said...

I had never read something so beautiful, Kami. God has blessed you with three wonderful little boys that will one day became great men. You are a terrific mom and the world needs moms like you.

God bless you, All.

Love, Victoria