Friday, June 5, 2009

Graduation Day!

Kaden has officially graduated from pre-school. Although Evan wasn't even supposed to be born yet, plans changed and since Ray had 2 paid weeks of paternity leave from Omniture, he, Evan, and I were able to attend Kaden's graduation ceremony at Hilltop. As excited as I was for him to be done with pre-school for the year, I found myself very emotional watching him during the program. I know he loved being at pre-school and his teachers have nothing but wonderful things to say about him. I found myself thinking of how much he's learned and grown up. I wonder if I'll be this emotional for all these milestones with all my boys or if it's just the first child? I'm sure I will be extremely emotional for his first day of Kindergarten also. I'm so proud of Kaden and although some days are challenging, he's a blessing in our lives and the perfect oldest child and example for Jackson and Evan. We love you Kaden and are so proud of who you are becoming! Thank you for all the love and joy you bring to our family!


Kaden with his graduation cap on...Miss Marcia in the background. Miss Bev was having some health problems so she was unable to finish the last month of the school year but she is doing well now.

Kaden and his official graduation certificate.

Kaden and dad

Kaden's pre-school class

0 comments: