Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween 2008

Well, I'm not sorry to say that Halloween has come and gone. I really don't know why but I just really don't like Halloween and I don't think I ever really have. Luckily, I don't work where Ray works because it's pretty much mandatory that every department pick a theme each year and every employee participates and dresses up in support of their department's theme and then all of the families and kids can come to the office and "trick or treat" around the building. For those of you that can't tell, Ray's department chose Batman and he dressed up as Two Face. Kaden chose to go to Ray's work on Halloween instead of going to pre-school and having his school party. I don't think he really cared where he got to go as long as he got to dress up and get candy. All in all, I think it was a good Halloween but I hope I can get some more Halloween spirit so I can make it even more fun for the kids.

Our pirate-themed pumpkin


Iron Man

Little Ninja


Iron Man, Two Face, Little Ninja (Jackson wasn't ever quite sure about dad as Two Face)

6 comments:

Mandy Jarvis said...

Corbyn loves Iron Man too (what we've shown him) Congrats on the pregnancy! Seems like its going around; Kate's pregnant again too! That'll be baby 4 for them! And I don't know if you knew CW and Karen have two boys now. Spencer and Henry! Fun fun!

Sarah J. said...

Wow- Ray is seriously scary! Great job in the costume dept!!! On another note, CONGRATS on baby #3! Looks like our #3's will be not too far apart. Hope you're feeling well.

Zappe Family said...

Now...congrats on the prego! That's awesome. I hope you're doing well. Ray seriously looks scary. HOw did the kiddos react to his freaky costume? I am not a big Halloween fan either...

Bennett Family said...

cute kids. CONGRATS!!!!!!! i didnt' know you were prego! do you know what you're having yet? EXCITING!!!

Ryan said...

Congrats on the new baby! Hope everything goes well!

Teddy said...

I ran across your blog from facebook, I LOVE your family's halloween costumes. That is great! Congratulations on having another boy.