Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hot Summer Dayz!

Summer is definitely here in Utah and after going up to Seattle, it feels even hotter! We're pretty much in the 90's every day and I just realized we really kind of live in a desert, no wonder my flowers are burning up and not to mention, parts of the lawn. But, it does allow for a lot of water fun so I've been trying to get the pool and slip and slide out whenever possible. If I can get the pool out and filled up in the morning, the water is usually just right in the late afternoon. Here's some pictures of our pool fun.



Jackson loves having his little shovel and throwing the water at me.




You probably can't see it but his sucker has a funny looking mouth on the other side so when he sucks it, he looks like he's got hillbilly teeth but I couldn't get a good shot of him with it in his mouth.

1 comments:

Bennett Family said...

too fun! darling kids and you look really great too!